East West is seeking an enthusiastic Accountant to join Snowmass Mountain Lodging and managed associations. The right candidate will have the opportunity to learn and participate in business workflow and accounting applications in a hands-on and supportive environment. Prior AP/AR experience preferable.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receive, verify, and process invoices to be paid while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Research and respond to vendor inquires on behalf of the company.
- Ensure all payments are sent in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate digital and physical financial records.
- Assist with preparation and mailing of customer invoices and statements.
- Process and review deposits through a remote deposit system.
- Post payments to customer accounts.
- Reconcile cash receipts and deposits.
- Assist and resolve customer payment issues.
Location: Snowmass, CO
Approximate Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time Year Round
Schedule: Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm.
Eligible for: Amazing perks including 401k Plan, bus passes discount; Eye Pieces 30% OFF; employee referral program up to $400 per hired person; free trainings, and more!
At East West, you will find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
- Self-directed, detail-oriented individual with the ability to grasp new concepts/processes, and embrace change/technology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; intermediate to advanced level in Excel.
- Ability to complete multiple projects and assignments without error, and with high attention to accuracy and detail.
- Advanced sense of responsibility, ability to prioritize, and a strong desire to learn and develop.
- Ability to solve problems, use sound judgment and discretion in dealing with highly confidential information.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, or as part of a team to achieve goals and outcomes in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Bookkeeping or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience in HOA/Hospitality accounting preferred.