Accounts Payable Coordinator
Address:130 Wood Road
Country:United States of America
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
- Is responsible supervision of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and all duties associated with this function.
- Strives to continually improve guest, owner and colleague satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department and Resort.
- To ensure that Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable services meet and exceed Resort and customer expectations. Supervision of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Oversees monthly close, financial statements and liaison to external auditors if applicable
- Daily cash management, fixed asset accounting, indirect budgeting and inventory management
- Establish and maintain internal controls for A/P & A/R
- Responsible for ensuring all reporting, invoice coding, including reconciliation of invoices to the General Ledger account to ensure proper billing of all invoices by cost center and departmental code
- Ensure timely processing of invoices and credits according to vendor / distributor terms to increase positive reputation in the market place and with vendors
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; College degree in Accounting beneficial
- Minimum of 2 years in similar position at a 5* Resort required.
- Extensive knowledge of Financial operational procedures.
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department.
- Good presentation, platform and training/facilitation skills.
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
- Advanced Computer Skills
Job Preview Video
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.