Accounts Receivable Accountant
Looking to work in a great office environment? In a career that offers opportunity for further advancement and with a fun and supportive team? East West Hospitality is seeking an Accounts Receivable Accountant responsible for performing accounting duties in a complex multi-company environment.
- Prepares billings for EWR managed associations based upon information provided by other staff members or electronic budget files.
- Accurately Enters and deposits all cash receipts received to update accounts receivable ledger.
- Maintains ownership information.
- Prepares title company closing questionnaires.
- Processes postings for late fees and rebill fees in accordance with each association’s collection policies.
- Prints and mails customer statements with appropriate documentation within the designated time frame.
- Communicates with owners as designated by each association’s collection policy.
- Processes rental revenue, recurring postings and owner charges for Vail Spa; oversees the timing of properties postings to customer accounts.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns and bad checks.
Position requires a detail orientated individual with strong customer service skills, ability to work within multiple systems and ability to create and develop new processes and systems. Work is performed in an automated environment and requires intermediate knowledge of and ability to use bookkeeping and other office productivity software such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Location: Beaver Creek Landing - Avon, CO
Approximate start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay rate:$18-$22/hr. DOE
Schedule: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
Benefits & Culture:
Comprehensive benefits package including: Health Insurance, 401k plan with match, Vacation time, Sick time, Wellness / Ski Pass Incentive, Employee Assistance Program.
Great perks including: Bus pass discount; Eye Pieces 30% OFF; discounts at local shops; employee referral program up to $400 per hired person; free trainings and more!
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
Associates degree or equivalent, and at least two years related experience and/or training. Requires an intermediate knowledge of computer systems including Excel.