Accounts Receivable Clerk
The Accounts Receivable Clerk position is responsible for assisting with accounts receivables and other aspects of the Tahoe Mountain Lodging managed associations; this includes but is not limited to: bank management, bank reconciliation, A/P and A/R processing, owner/guest billing. This position is also responsible for collections; will need to work directly with the Staff Accountant on these matters.
- Accounts Receivables
- Answering any owner questions relating to associations.
- ACH payments and mailing statements.
- Assisting with month end for TML Homecare and Rental Program owners including processing checks to owners for TML rental revenue from previous month, ACH payments and mailing statements.
- Processing and filing 1099’s for both owners and 3rd party contractors
- Assist with Review, contact and manage delinquent owner accounts
- Assist with collection procedures
- Work within Solomon, IQWare, TimeShareWare and all other software packages to ensure all entries are accurate and complete as well as engage in training opportunities that may enhance the software or end user performance
- Additional duties and special projects as requested and/or assigned.
- Credit card processing.
- Ability to participate in multiple employee committees including the Employee Appreciation Committee as well as the Philanthropic Committee
- Assist with processing CA Statement of Information Filings for TML and all associations managed by TML.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, employees will be expected to help others when the occasion arises. Accordingly, employees may be expected to perform other tasks not specifically addressed above.
Promote at all times a cooperative and problem solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner. Must also honor and adhere to the following hospitality top 10’s at all times (below).
- I will be well-groomed
- I will smile
- I will make eye contact
- I will use attentive postures
- I will greet & welcome my guests
- I will be knowledgeable about my destination, my division and local attractions
- I will make suggestions
- I will be patient
- I will take responsibility for inquiries and problems
- I will thank my guests
Reports to the Assistant Controller.
Must have at least a high school diploma as well as credits towards a business associates or bachelors degree. Computer skills and managing multiple software’s a must.
Must be self-motivated, have good organizational skills and be willing and flexible to assist with other projects/tasks. Good communication skills-both written and verbal. Requires excellent listening and phone skills. Must be able to operate or use the following: computer, printer, copier, scanner, fax, calculator, telephone and writing utensils.