Assist the Reservations Supervisor and Owner Services Manager with administrative tasks, reservation phone calls, inspections, and support
- Owner Services Support to include, but not limited to:
- Owner Inspections - pre-arrival residence inspections
- Owner Calendars - entering dates for reservations and maintaining accurate calendars for rental program participants
- Survey Management - unit condition tracking - recommended upgrades
- Vendor Coordinator- arrange for estimates and scheduling, coordinating with housekeeping, maintenance, and front desk
- Owner Communication - Communicate pleasantly, efficiently, and with grammatical accuracy via email in a timely manner - mass emails including deep cleans and owner calendars, as well as general emails, questions, and requests which may require working with various departments
- Managing SOPs - keeping procedures current, organized, and filed
- IQWare - close out work orders, pull various reports as needed
- Assist with new units coming on rental program- TOT form, work orders, etc.
- Reservations Support to include, but not limited to:
- Assist with End of Month - accounting reports, travel insurance reports, delinquent balance reports, weekly inventory closeout reports to third parties and wholesalers. AirBnB & VRBO follow-ups, confirmations, and reviews.
- Group Reservations coordinator, facilitator, and point of contact
- Assist with Wholesale, Group, and Online Booking reservations
- Backup call coverage and support as needed for reservations sales (may include weekends and holidays)
- Work with other departments as needed on guest recovery efforts to achieve guest satisfaction
- Communicate efficiently and grammatically correct via e-mail in a timely manner via the central reservations e-mail.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate data in IQWare on a daily basis
- Create and provide revenue management reports including but not limited to the competitive business call-around
- Provide site tours for potential group, wholesale, and rental clients as needed in support of reservations/sales
1. Additional duties and special projects as requested and/or assigned.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, employees will be expected to help others when the occasion arises. Accordingly, employees may be expected to perform other tasks not specifically addressed above.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Promote at all times a cooperative and problem solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner. Must also honor and adhere to the following hospitality top 10’s at all times (below).
- I will be well-groomed
- I will smile
- I will make eye contact
- I will use attentive postures
- I will greet & welcome my guests
- I will be knowledgeable about my destination, my division and local attractions
- I will make suggestions
- I will be patient
- I will take responsibility for inquiries and problems
- I will thank my guests
Reports directly to the Reservations Manager
Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent applicable experience. Previous hotel or travel industry sales and marketing and/or reservations experience desired. Computer experience, typing skills required. Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, html experience desired. Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated. Must have excellent organizational skills. Must have excellent communication skills-both written and verbal. Requires excellent listening and phone skills. Must be able to operate or use the following: computer, printer, copier, calculator, and telephone.
Job Reference #: 90763021823