Assistant Property Manager - Onsite Housing
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Kiva, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a guest service oriented Assistant Property Manager to assist with the duties of managing the association, homecare and rental management for The Kiva. This position includes free, ski-in-ski-out, onsite housing!
- Supervise and train Front Desk staff
- Assist the Property Manager with the duties of association, homecare and rental management
- Provide the highest level of guest service to owners and guests
- Respond to owner and guest requests, work to solve issues
- Schedule and follow-up on housekeeping and maintenance requests
- Complete invoicing duties and manage billable items
- Complete pre and post arrival unit inspections
- Perform daily property walks: change lightbulbs, cover/ uncover pool, shovel snow, water flowers, maintain grills, and ensure cleanliness of property
- Perform basic home repairs
- Be able to be part of the Manager On Call program 3-4 nights/per month
- Provide coverage for Property Manager on their days off
- Live onsite in caretakers apartment (respond to possible emergency situations or lock-outs)
Location: The Kiva - Beaver Creek, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $15 - $17 / hour DOE + free onsite housing, or $19 / hour if not living onsite.
Schedule: 40 hours/week: Depends on current front desk hours and needs. Summer/ Winter hours: Must be available weekends. Front Desk operating hours: 8am-6pm or 8am-8pm. Off season: Mon-Fri 9-5.
- Previous guest service experience (property management experience preferred)
- Ability to problem solve and work with minimal supervision
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to perform basic home repairs
- Ability to multitask and maintain a professional demeanor under pressure
- Must work well with a team
- Ability to work weekends and be flexible with scheduling
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite housing for 1 (ski in-ski-out, mostly furnished): On call 3-4 nights/week, respond to possible emergencies or lock-outs
- Onsite parking for 1
- Epic Merchant Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.