Assistant Property Manager
East West Hospitality is seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Property Manager to join our Beaver Creek team! The Assistant Property Manager will assist the Property Managers with the duties of Association, Homecare and Rental management. This position will provide the highest level of customer service to owners and guests.
Essential duties include:
- Must have knowledge of all revenue and expense items within the Association and department budget.
- Responsible for billable Association and Homeowner maintenance items.
- Issues and controls unit keys. Performs periodic key inventories.
- Completes project assignments given by Property Manager.
- Must be able to recognize and identify general home maintenance and repair needs, and follow up for completion of repairs.
- Conducts arrival, departure and periodic inspections of units as needed.
- Follows up on all arrival and departure inspections of units and inventories.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provides assistance to other departments as needed.
Schedule: 5 days a week 8am-5pm, must be able to work weekends and holidays
Working Location: Meadows/Greystone- Beaver Creek, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: 40hrs. per week includes some weekends.
Eligible for: health insurance, 401k Plan, bus passes discount; Eye Pieces 20% OFF; discounts at local shops; employee referral program up to $200 per hired person; free trainings, and more!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
Requirements: Professional appearance and presentation. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Two years of college or trade school or suitable industry experience managing property operations. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to be organized and know how to prioritize. Able to remain calm under pressure, juggle many things at once. Ability to work irregular hours and days. Must have a valid Colorado Driver's License.
Pay: $17 to $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 87883943328