Assistant Property Manager
The Gadsden is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join their fantastic team in Charleston, SC! The Assistant Property Manager assists in the daily management of the Homeowners Association providing a variety of services to The Gadsden and its owners.
Essential duties include:
- Receive, sign for, and notify or deliver packages to owners
- Maintain and keep up to date address and phone listings for all owners and emergency contacts
- Maintain individual owner file with Homeowner Profile, past Concierge requests, and miscellaneous owner related information
- Record and Investigate complaints and problems and follow-up to ensure owner satisfaction
- Maintain access control system and provide codes and fobs as needed
- Distribute parking access for owners and guests (when approved by Association Manager)
- Maintain regular communication with clients regarding issues related to their unit and common areas
- Refer owners to vendors for repairs of appliances or other items inside their home
- Develop regular Newsletter along with Association
- Provide current information on the calendar of events for the local Charleston area and update on a regular basis
- Attend Board meetings and Owner meetings as required by Association Manager
- Take minutes of meetings when required by Association Manager
- Other job duties as assigned
Location: The Gadsden- Charleston, SC.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package including: Health Insurance, 401k plan with match, Vacation time, Sick time, and Employee Assistance Program.
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
Must have a professional appearance and demeanor, strong attention to detail, ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, be able to work well with others, be self-motivated, and be reliable. Must enjoy interacting with and assisting people. A high school diploma or GED is required. Work experience must include previous customer service. Must be able to read and write fluently in English. Good communication skills are required-verbal and written. Microsoft office, Outlook, Internet required; Basic understanding of Excel preferred.
Valid Driver’s License required.