Assistant Property Manager
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Kiva Lodge, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Assistant Property Manager to join our team in Beaver Creek, CO!
- Assist the Property Manager with the duties of Association, Homecare and Rental management
- Provide the highest level of customer service to owners and guests
- Respond to owner requests
- Prepare and post work orders and vendor invoicing
- Schedule and follow-up on housekeeping and maintenance requests
- Conduct arrival, departure and periodic inspections of units
- Manage billable Association and Homeowner maintenance items
- Provide coverage for Property Manager on their days off
Location: Kiva - Beaver Creek, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $18.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Two years of college or trade school or suitable industry experience managing property operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be organized and know how to prioritize.
- Able to remain calm under pressure, juggle many things at once.
- Ability to work irregular hours and days.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.