Assistant Store Manager
***For Internal Applicants Only
Eye Pieces of Vail is seeking a professional Assistant Store Manager to join their team! Your role as Assistant Store Manager provides outstanding customer service and demonstrates an elevated degree of professionalism. The Assistant Store Manager works closely with the Advisory Committee in providing guidance, direction and development to the store team. Oversees compliance of staff with established company policies, procedures and standards.
Essential duties include:
- Works to achieve sales volume, and maximize profits by controlling expenses and protecting company assets.
- Assigns employees to specific duties and assists with maintaining store appearance.
- Manage inventory levels and comply with weekly replenishment guidelines.
- Recruit, train and maintain an exceptional staff
- Work well under pressure and capable of handling multiple customers during peak times.
- Work as a team to ensure all customers receive the highest level of service.
- Go the extra mile to create a personal and unique experience for each guest.
- Drive profitable store sales to meet or exceed company goals and objectives.
Location: Eye Pieces- Vail, CO. Multiple Locations.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time- Year Round.
Schedule: Varies between the hours of 9am-9pm 7 days a week
Eligible for fantastic benefits including health insurance and 401k plus incredible perks!
Eligible for: amazing perks including 401k Plan, discounted associate lunches $6 per meal; Explore lodging discounts; bus passes discount; Eye Pieces 30% OFF; discounts at certain local shops; employee referral program up to $200 per hired person; free trainings, spa discounts, discounted gym membership, monthly medical reimbursement (for full time/seasonal employees only), and more!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to focus on quality over quantity. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the best experience possible, and opportunities for our employees to be well and thrive every day. At East West we encourage our employees to have Work-Life-Balance and we are dedicated to being an environmental leader in our communities. We deeply care about our community and support a wide variety of non-profits. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years previous experience in a retail management environment. English proficiency required; bilingual a plus. Basic computer skills on both PC and Mac formats. Responsible cash handling skills and accurate deposit recording.