Association Staff Accountant III
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the accounting team at East West Hospitality.
We are seeking an Association Staff Accountant III to join our team in Avon, CO! If you are highly motivated, detail oriented and have exceptional communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Prepare and review financial statements within required deadlines
- Compile budget information and assist Managers completing their budget requests
- Present financial results to Homeowner Boards; respond to inquiries about financial management and related issues.
Location: East West Hospitality Accounting Office - Beaver Creek Landing - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $25 - $28 / hr
Schedule: Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - Depending on start date
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Onsite Parking
- Office Located Just Steps from Ski Lift!
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Two years related experience
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Knowledge of computer systems including Excel
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.