We are currently seeking a Bell Person to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
- Be familiar with hotel facilities and their hours of operation.
- Demonstrate positive hospitality at all times.
- Provide a professional and efficient service to guests, ensuring their bags are delivered promptly to their room on arrival and collected on departure.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Have a high standard of quality of service and courtesy, bringing total satisfaction to our guests and the hotel.
- Have a knowledge of hotel fire regulations and safety programs
- Unless otherwise directed, be by the bell stand at all times
- Ensure lobby procedures are followed (post positions, cleanliness, etc.).
- Follow a workable check-room system for luggage that protects the hotel and guest from loss or damage.
- Meet all company dress codes and personal appearance standards (uniforms cleaned and pressed, shoes shined, name tags, hair, moustaches are neat and trimmed, etc.)
- Ensure that all hotel vehicles are in good repair and cleaned and serviced regularly in accordance with vehicle control guidelines.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.