Snowmass Mountain Lodging is seeking an enthusiastic Bellperson to join their Base Village team in Snowmass. The Bellperson works closely with the Front Desk Staff, Management and other hotel departments in providing guest assistance with luggage, transportation and miscellaneous needs.
Essential duties include:
- Greet all guests and a warm and professional manner, make them feel welcomed and anticipate their needs.
- Assist guests with their luggage. Must be able to lift, push and pull-up approximately 100lbs.
- Explain all the amenities of the property.
- Store and retrieve luggage and other objects for guests
- Operate the courtesy shuttle (To/from the airport and around the village).
- Assist with ensuring shuttle service up to date.
- Maintain the shuttle log book and report any incidents.
- Communicate with other departments in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be aware of local activities and restaurants and make recommendations to guests.
- Communicate with other shifts regarding issues arising from day to day operations.
- Assist the front desk when needed (make keys, answer the phone, assist with check-ins, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Snowmass, CO
Approximate Start Date: 11/15/2018
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Varies; able to work weekends, nights, and holidays.
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
High School education or equivalent experience. Possession of valid driver’s license and excellent driving record, as verified by a Motor Vehicle Report, required.