Boutique Retail Associate
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is seeking a customer service oriented Boutique Retail Associate to join their team in Avon, CO. The Boutique Retail Associate assists guests in retail store in obtaining information, with retail sales, promoting spa, booking spa reservations, and maintaining an environment that allows for the delivery of outstanding customer service by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for opening and closing the retail store.
- Assists guests in the selection of retail merchandise and booking spa appointments. Enters all pertinent information into computer and verifies dates, times and treatments.
- Merchandises store and rotating display windows on a regular schedule. Sets up advertising displays and arranges merchandise to promote sales.
- Assists in inventory levels & receives merchandise.
- Keeps store organized, clean and restocks merchandise.
- Greets guests and provides information on spa programs, retail merchandise, treatments, policies, and services.
- Performs all cash register operations and is responsible for accurate cash balances in cash drawers.
- Answers all incoming calls professionally and assists guests or transfer calls as needed.
- Confers and cooperates with other staff members and department heads to ensure coordination of activities.
- Assists in bi annual inventories.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Part Time-Year Round
Eligible for: amazing perks including 401k Plan, discounted associate lunches; Explore lodging discounts; bus passes discount; Eye Pieces 30% OFF; discounts at certain local shops; employee referral program up to $200 per hired person; free trainings, spa discounts, discounted gym membership, and more!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent computer skills necessary including internet, email and ability to make maximum use of in house operating system currently Reservation Assistant.