Car Wash Attendant
Edwards Shell Station is looking for a full time, seasonal Car Wash Attendant. If you are able to work weekends and enjoy working outside, we would love to meet you!
- Prep customer cars by spraying and brushing soap and water.
- Participates in daily procedures including, opening, periodic maintenance, checking chemicals, and transaction counts.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints.
- Stocks and organizes appropriate products.
Location: Edwards Shell Station, Managed by East West Hospitality - Edwards, CO
Start Date: November 29, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $17 / hour + incentives
Schedule: Four 10 hour shifts
- Ability to work outdoors and be efficient in all weather conditions
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer service skills are highly recommended
- Mechanical aptitude
- English proficiency
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Gas Discount - $1.50 off per gallon
- $12 Meal Voucher per Shift
- Free Car Washes
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.