Chef de Cuisine - The Charter
Join our team at The Black Diamond Bistro at The Charter in Beaver Creek!
We are looking for a Chef de Cuisine. The chef de cuisine will work closely with the Exec Chef to execute the menu, hiring and training kitchen staff, collaborating with restaurant management, optimizing staff productivity, and stepping in to help wherever needed.
If you enjoy working at a fast pace environment, have great attention to detail and look forward to learning new recipes or techniques, we would love to meet you!
- Execute the menu
- Hiring and training kitchen staff
- Collaborating with restaurant management
- Optimizing staff productivity
- Assisting with daily operations wherever needed.
Location: Black Diamond Bistro, Managed by East West Hospitality - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: November 1st, 2022
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Varies; includes weekends and holidays.
Pay Rate: $55,000 - $60,000/year DOE
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of food principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Experience managing a team of kitchen staff in a high-pressure environment is essential.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Staff Meal
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Spa Anjali
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.