Collective Snowmass Supervisor
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service, detail oriented, go getter seasonal Supervisor to join our team at The Collective in Snowmass Base Village! This position reports directly to the Collective and Plaza Manager and is split between event support and supervising the seasonal staff. If you are an upbeat people-person who enjoys working in a busy environment, we would love to meet you!
- Assists collective and plaza manager with scheduling staff and event calendar management
- Assist in running bingo nights
- Aid with pedestrian directional traffic and keeping head counts at events
- Assist with event RSVP’s
- Oversee event evenings, managing event, performers, crowd safety up to two evenings a week etc.
- Oversee seasonal staff in scheduling and daily communication
- Ensure safe operations of the game lounge, ice rink and guest safety
- Assist and educate guest on Game Lounge and Ice Rink rules
- When covering the lounge or rink make sure guests sign waivers prior to entering the Game Lounge or Ice Rink
- Other tasks as assigned
Location: The Collective & Plaza - Snowmass Base Village
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $21.50 / hour
Schedule: 40 hours per week, Holidays & weekends required
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Bus Pass Discount
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have experience managing a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work well with others, be self-motivated, and be reliable
- Good "people skills" are necessary-must enjoy interaction with people.
- Job activities require primarily standing, with occasional sitting, stooping, reaching, handling and some walking. Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 50 pounds
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.