Coloradan Drywall/Painter/Grounds Worker
This positions purpose is to provide and maintain a high standard to the curb appeal and appearance of the building both inside and out. Daily emphasis on drywall patch, repair, and paint work for common areas throughout the 19 story high rise building including but not limited to assisting in grounds maintenance, carpet cleaning, snow removal, power washing, and landscape maintenance. Customer service, attention to detail and a proactive approach is required.
- Proficient in drywall patching, sanding and painting.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as snow blowers, power washers, leaf blowers etc.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, brooms etc.
- Hand sweep sidewalks and pick up trash
- Pick up dog waste
- Rake and sweep up leaves
- Clean up graffiti
- Replace dog waste hand bags and trash bags
- Power wash sidewalks
- Shovel snow from walks, driveways, and spread ice melt in those areas.
- Maintain or repair tools, equipment, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, planters etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Active listening skills
- Ability to gain & retain trust of internal and external customers
- Hands on, no job is beneath me approach
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, office equipment and BAS
- Ability to lift heavy objects when required
- Ability to work on one’s feet throughout the day
- Ability to walk from building to building
- Ability to walk up and down stairs
- Ability to work in extreme environments - extreme heat and extreme cold
Education and/or Experience
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Proficient in English as a second language
Variety of hand tools, power tools, snow blower, pressure washer, vacuum and building system equipment
Mathematical and Reasoning Skills
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and the ability to read a tape.
Job Reference #: 90738712749