Concierge / Personal Assistant
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
At Vail’s premier Solaris Residences, our team thrives on delivering unparalleled service to our owners and guests, and we are looking for a Concierge/ Personal Assistant. Our goal is to always exceed expectations, personalize every aspect of the Solaris experience, and ensure that individualized service starts before each guest’s trip begins. Working directly with our guests includes contacting them prior to their Solaris stay to make sure simple tasks (such as pre-arrival grocery shopping) are handled, as well as determining what will make their vacation truly memorable.
- Responsible for the pre-arrival planning and other arrangements a guest would require during their stay.
- Requires a strong knowledge of the Vail Valley and surrounding areas.
- Going above and beyond typical concierge duties, Solaris Personal Assistants are extremely diligent in ensuring exceptional service for each guest.
- Provide personal recommendations.
Location: Solaris Residences- Vail, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $17 / hour + commission
Schedule: varies, includes weekends and holidays. Two shift options: 8am-4pm & 12pm-8pm.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- At least one year experience in the hospitality industry or customer service related fields.
- Strong knowledge of the Vail Valley is a must.
- Proficient in English writing and speaking. Spanish knowledge is a plus.
- Be willing to learn with limited supervision, adapt easily to new situations while providing a high level of service.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Pay: up to $17/hour
Year Round</span></span></p><p><span><span><strong> </strong>$17 / hour + commission</span></span></p><p><span><span><strong>Schedule:</strong> varies
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 91044906488