Snowmass Mountain Lodging is looking for a full time, year round Concierge! This position is responsible for providing excellent guest service in arranging activities for our guests and owners.
- Prepares and updates guest service checklist on seasonal basis, and sends concierge letters to all confirmed reservations on a weekly basis.
- Corresponds with guests prior to arrival, confirms activities in an efficient, timely, and professional manner.
- Remains knowledgeable on information for Snowmass Mountain Lodging, Snowmass base village, and Aspen including restaurants and current activities in the area.
- Answers inquiries, offers suggestions, and provides information pertaining to trips, excursions, sport events, concerts and other activities.
- Coordinates delivery of groceries, arranging babysitting services, spa treatments, ski lessons and any other activities for the guest.
- Communicates transportation options and rates with guest, determines preferences and makes reservations.
- Answers incoming Front Desk calls when possible, and helps with Check Ins when needed.
- Stays familiar with all properties in Snowmass Mountain Lodging inventory.
- Assist Front Desk with check ins and departures.
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging- Snowmass, CO.
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Days vary, 5 days per week. Holidays and weekends required.
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package including: Health Insurance, 401k plan with match, Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Wellness / Ski Pass Incentive, and Employee Assistance Program. Great perks including 30% off at Eye Pieces and bus pass discounts.
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-2 years of guest service experience preferred. Ideal candidate will have an outgoing attitude and outstanding work ethic.