The Concierge staff position is responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service to the residents and their guests 100% of the time. The Concierge staff interacts with residents to provide assistance and information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests relating to the amenities and services offered at the Four Hundred Third Condominium. Concierge staff members shall exemplify a positive, professional, safe and fun work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some experience in customer service and/or administrative field (i.e. hotel, property management, receptionist).
- Must have excellent communication skills, and be able to speak well over the telephone and in person.
- Must be fluent in English, with the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to respond professionally to common inquiries or complaints from homeowners, guests & vendors.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and the ability to learn other necessary systems.