Director of Residential Services
We are currently seeking a Director of Residential Services to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
Professionally interact with owners, associations, management and employees while handling various tasks ranging from overseeing owner renovations, coordinating owner visits, reviewing statements, resolving issues, and managing association business. Facilitate day-to-day operations among the association and the management company.Act as administrative liaison for General Manager to ensure effective communication between owners, associations, and Viceroy.Build and maintain effective communications and long-term relationships between the owners and Viceroy Snowmass.
- Rental Management Agreement & Property Management Agreement presentations to new clients/prospects looking to purchase "developer" inventory or re-listed units
- Overseeing the sales process for all re-listed units including:
- Coordination of inspections objection items during the due diligence process with onsite engineering team to be completed in time for set deadlines
- Managing/overseeing the owner storage area "P2"
- Building and Managing the RMA/PMA contracts in Ovos (ownership program inside of Opera)
- Managing PMA units
- Coordinating/Overseeing Housekeeping and Engineering off season projects including:
- Reporting all sales to Viceroy Corporate office on a monthly basis and cross referencing that the branding fee matches the wired amount received based on sales price taking into account any credits at closing
- Maintenance of database of existing owners (on program and off) and periodic reporting to Viceroy Corporate and the Developer summarizing number of PMA’s, RMA’s, off program owners, VRBO listings, etc.
- 2 years HOA management, and resort experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Associates Degree with Bachelor Degree preferred
- Highly competent in the use various computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Publisher & PowerPoint).
- Computer and manual inputting
- Professional, helpful demeanor, honest, truthful and ethical.
- Can act calmly and professionally in stressful situations
- Ability to communicate at all levels - excellent listening, verbal & written communication skills.
- Relationship builder; networker
- Organization and execution skills
- Creativity & problem solving skills