Dishwasher - The Charter at Beaver Creek - $500 Bonus
Join our Black Diamond Bistro team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for Dishwashers for the summer season. If you enjoy working in a fast pace environment and are detail oriented, we would love to meet you!
- Cleaning dishes in a food service environment to ensure that the kitchen has a steady supply of clean plates, bowls, silverware, pots, pans and glasses
- Prioritizing loads of different types of crockery and kitchenware, hand-washing dishes, loading the dishwasher and placing dishes to dry
- Unload the cutlery and dishes brought to the kitchen by Bussers while loading and organizing them into trays for the washer. Commercial dishwashers are not always able to accommodate larger pans and pots so they may occasionally need to be washed by hand
- Other duties may include: Prep work, Trash, cleaning all work areas in kitchen. Assembling, breaking down and maintaining dish machine or equipment
Location: Black Diamond Bistro. 120 Offerson Road- Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $17 / hour + $500 Bonus*
*To be paid at the end of the season (First week in October or agreed upon end date)
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Free Shift Meal
- 50% off Dining
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.