Spa Struck is seeking a customer service oriented Esthetician to join their team! The Esthetician will specialize in beautification and health of the skin. Will perform a variety of facial techniques and practices for spa guests and members, to increase, improve or maintain the healthy appearance of the skin. Will promote retail sales of facial products, and make recommendations for a follow-up home care program.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Converse with clients about symptoms, medical history and desired results
- Evaluate client’s skin and meet diverse needs of each client
- Adhere to hygiene, sanitation and safety guidelines and standards
- Must provide a positive experience for the guest as well as bring positivity to spa setting
- Attend trainings for all treatments/services provided
- Maintain a constructive attitude and add toward a quality work environment
- Have enthusiasm and possess superb customer service skills
Start date: June 21, 2019
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal.
Schedule: Shifts are a minimum of 6 hours. Must be able to physically perform at 5 1/2 hours of esthetic work per shift with one 30 minute break.
Eligible for fantastic benefits and perks!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com.
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
CO Esthetic license required. Previous esthetician experience required.