Fitness Front Desk Attendant
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Athletic Club at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a self-motivated Fitness Front Desk Attendant to join our team! If you enjoy personally connecting with and providing exceptional guest service and are Comfortable learning and using reservations and billing computer software, we would love to meet you!
- Deliver exceptional guest service
- Sell membership contracts at the fitness facility
- Maintain facilities by restocking and organizing
- Handle computer billing
Location: The Athletic Club- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Year Round positions available
Schedule: 15 - 20 hours / week, 5:45am - 1pm shift
Pay Rate: $15 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance - For FT/YR Employees
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - For FT Employees
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Free Gym Membership for Employee
- Discounted Membership for Family
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must be 16 years old or older
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs. and stand for long hours
- Physically be able to move equipment for organizational purposes, and bring in and put out pool lanes.
- Must be able to clean snow off pool furniture in the winter season.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays required
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.