Front Desk Agent ($400 Signing Bonus!)
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
At Vail’s premier Solaris Residences, our team thrives on delivering unparalleled service to our owners and guests, and we are looking for a Front Desk Agent with a passion for excellence. If you are a people-person with an outgoing attitude and a proven work ethic, we would love meet you!
- Deliver genuine hospitality to guests and owners from check-in to check-out
- Communicate in an open, helpful, and engaging tone while responding to guest and owner requests and concerns
- Maximize revenue through up-selling and sales strategy
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all departments to support operations and goals
Location: Solaris Residences - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Two available shifts; morning: 7am-3pm or evening: 3pm-11pm (occasionally, this shift could change to 12pm-8pm).
Pay Rate: $18 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- In-Town Parking Options
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- At least one year experience in the hospitality industry or customer service related field
- Front Desk / Guest Service experience preferred
- Spanish knowledge a plus
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Job Reference #: 91589186354