Front Desk Agent - Housing Available!
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is included in Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2019? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Chalet & Inn, managed by East West Hospitality.
Snowmass Mountain Chalet & Inn, located directly on Fanny Hill is looking for Front Desk Agents with outstanding communication skills. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Provide excellent guest service at the front desk at all times
- Primary point of contact for guest check-ins, guest information, and to other departments within the company
- Strive to continually improve guest, and colleague satisfaction
- Book reservations
- Provide back-up for the transportation department if needed
Location: Snowmass Mountain Chalet & Inn - Snowmass, CO
Start Date: November 18, 2019
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Schedule: 40 hours per week for Full Time, 3 days per week for Part Time. Shifts include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Employee Housing Available!
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance for Full Time, Year Round Employees
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time for Full Time, Year Round Employees
- Free Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Breakfast & Lunch Provided
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Minimum two years hotel or customer service experience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.