Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Lion, managed by East West Hospitality.
The Lion, Vail's newest luxury property, is looking for an upbeat Front Desk Agent to join our team for the winter season. If you are a dependable professional who enjoys providing genuine hospitality to guests and owners, we would love to meet you!
- Greeting and welcoming guests and owners
- Checking guests in and out while assisting with luggage and property tours
- Fielding phone calls from guests, owners, and vendors
- Assisting guests and owners with concierge requests such and restaurant reservations, activities, transportation, and housekeeping requests
Work Location: The Lion - Vail, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Start Date: November 1, 2019
Pay Rate: $17.50 / hour + potential for commissions
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Onsite Parking in Lionshead Village
- Potential Ski Breaks
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Epic Mountain Express Discounts
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
One year of guest service experience required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.