Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Falcon Point Resort, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Front Desk Agent to join our team! If you enjoy working with people, feel confident using a computer, and have happy and helpful disposition, we would love to meet you!
- Greet and welcome guests to our busy time-share property
- Check guests in and out of residences
- Handle guests requests
- Respond to maintenance and housekeeping needs
- Act as concierge
- Handle cash and credit card transactions
Location: Falcon Point- Avon, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time,Year Round
Pay Rate: $16/ hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Convenient Location in Avon with Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you'll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
This job requires excellent verbal and written communication, as well as telephone etiquette. Candidate must be comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to multi-task. English fluency required; Spanish preferred. Previous front desk or guest service experience and reservations experience preferred. Knowledge of RDP reservation software helpful, but not necessary.