Front Desk / Reservations Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Lodge Tower, managed by East West Hospitality.
Lodge Tower, located less than 100 yards from Gondola One, is looking for a customer service oriented Front Desk / Reservations Agent to join our team! If you are a people-person with an outgoing attitude and a proven work ethic, we would love to meet you!
- Check-in/out of guests and owners
- Answering telephones
- Responding to guests and owners requests
- Basic administrative tasks
Location: Lodge Tower - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round and Full Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $15/ hour + potential for commission/ bonuses
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Health Insurance - For FT/YR employees
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program - For FT/ Seasonal employees
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time - For FT/YR employees
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Guest service experience preferred, but we will train the right person
- Ability to use multi-line phone
- Computer proficiency
- Problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.