Guest Service Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Highlands Lodge, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a customer service oriented Guest Service Agent to assist our front desk, rental operations, and property management teams with requests from rental guests and guests of owners.
- Deliver newspapers to Upper Village properties for all rental guests and owners
- Greet all guests and owners in a professional, courteous and informative manner
- Complete arrival inspections in a timely manner, while being very detail-oriented. Coordinate with FD/PM staff for any issues/repairs.
- Escort guests and luggage to accommodations/vehicle upon arrival/departure
- Familiarize guests to their unit and give quick tour of property if needed
- Maintain public and common areas such as the lobby; pool/hot tub, business center, coffee station, and garages/luggage carts etc.
- Logging/delivering all packages for rental guests, notify PM for owner packages
- Ensure timely delivery of any requested materials to renters and owner’s guests
- Assist with minor repairs and guest home issues such as internet issues, light bulbs, toilets, fireplaces etc.
- Be knowledgeable of all safety/security policies and procedures
Location: Highlands Lodge- Beaver Creek, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Experience working in a high-end resort community and/ or customer service experience beneficial.
- Proficiency in English required. Spanish a plus.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office programs and knowledgeable in the use of internet-based software.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.