Guest Services Manager
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality.
At Vail’s premier Solaris Residences, our team thrives on delivering unparalleled service to our owners and guests, and we are looking for a Guest Services Manager to join our leadership team. If you are a dedicated hospitality professional and a relationship builder with a focus on employee development, we would love meet you!
- Provide guidelines and leadership to the Guest Service team.
- Manage guest and owner requests and handle guest recovery efforts.
- Supervise the duties of the Valet/Bell staff to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Resolve guest issues and problems in a quick and efficient manner.
- Exhibit excellent knowledge of all Guest Service procedures, standards and property management operations. Implement them and create new ones when needed.
- Act as the manager on duty when senior management is not available.
- Assist other areas of the Front Office as needed. Prove a desire to learn, loyalty to the brand and company and a strong dedication to the hospitality service.
- Create SOPs when needed and implement them in a timely manner.
- In charge of the department weekly schedule and post new job openings.
- Involved in hiring, training, coaching, and developing the team.
Location: Solaris Residences - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: Salaried - DOE
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- On-Site Parking Garage - Can be used even on your days off!
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
One year experience in the hospitality industry in a supervisory or leading role.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Job Reference #: 91044471957