Guest Services Representative
The Guest Service Representative will assist the Front Desk, Rental Operations, and Property Managers as needed with requests from rental guests and guests of owners, providing the highest level of customer service to our visitors. The position is a seasonal job providing a variety of services to our guests.
Other essential functions of the job include:
- Deliver newspapers to UV properties for all rental guests, owners and FOO
- Greet all guests and owners in a professional, courteous and informative manner
- Complete arrival inspections for rental guests. Complete in timely manner before arrival times while being very detail-oriented. Coordinate with FD/PM staff for any issues/repairs.
- Escort guests and luggage to accommodations/vehicle upon arrival/departure
- Familiarize guests to their unit and give quick tour of property if needed
- Maintain public and common areas such as the lobby; pool/hot tub, business center, coffee station, and garages/luggage carts etc.
- Logging/delivering all packages for rental guests, notify PM for owner packages
- Ensure timely delivery of any requested materials to renters and owner’s guests
- Assist with minor repairs and guest home issues such as internet issues, light bulbs, toilets, fireplaces etc.
- Be knowledgeable of all safety/security policies and procedures
Location: Highlands Lodge- Beaver Creek, CO.
Approximate Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Varies, some nights and weekends required
Eligible for: amazing perks including 401k Plan, ski pass (for full time), bus passes discount; Eye Pieces 30% OFF; discounts at certain local shops; employee referral program up to $200 per hired person; free trainings, discounted gym memberships, monthly medical reimbursement (for full time/seasonal employees only), and more!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to focus on quality over quantity. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with the best experience possible, and opportunities for our employees to be well and thrive every day. At East West we encourage our employees to have Work-Life-Balance and we are dedicated to being an environmental leader in our communities. We deeply care about our community and support a wide variety of non-profits. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
Experience working in a high-end resort community and/ or customer service experience beneficial. Proficiency in English required. Spanish a plus. Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office programs and knowledgeable in the use of internet-based software. Basic math and reasoning skills.