Lodge Tower in Vail is seeking Housekeepers for the Summer Season! The Housekeeper will keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained. Duties include:
- Vacuum, sweep, & mop floors
- Clean & stock restrooms
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment
- Notify managers of necessary repairs
- Collect & dispose of trash
- Assist guests when necessary
- Properly clean upholstered furniture
- Properly clean guest rooms
- Willing to work in groups of two.
Location: Lodge Tower- Vail, CO.
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time - Year Round; Full Time, Part Time - Seasonal.
Schedule: 8am-4:30pm; Weekends & holidays required.
Full Time Year Round benefits/perks: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, PTO/Sick Time Off. Discounted bus passes, uniform provided, and more!
Full Time Seasonal benefits/perks: 401k Plan, discounted bus passes, uniform provided, medical insurance reimbursement, and more!
At Lodge Tower, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West Family of Companies at https://eastwest.com
Lodge Tower: https://lodgetower.com/
- Previous experience preferred, will train.
- MUST be available through the end of Sept/early October (full summer season minimum).
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.