The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is seeking Housekeepers for the Summer Season! The Housekeeper will keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained. Duties include:
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Willing to work in groups of two
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Start Date: June 19, 2019
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $15/ hr
Benefits & Culture:
$40 health insurance reimbursement program.
Great perks including: Discounted Marriott Rates; Bus pass discount; Eye Pieces 30% OFF; discounts at local shops; employee referral program up to $400 per hired person; free trainings, discounted gym membership, and more!
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com and The Westin Riverfront & Spa at http://westinriverfront.com
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.