Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work?
East West Hospitality is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Housekeeping Manager to join our Vail Mountain Lodging property management team! If you are bilingual and have previous housekeeping management experience, we would love to meet you!
- Responsible for handling all the administrative and operational duties of maintaining the housekeeping and the laundry department
- Responsible for monitoring and supervising all associates in Housekeeping Department in all aspects of their job description.
- Responsible for hiring, and on-going training of all subordinates, supervises and counsels Housekeeping, Laundry and House Person staff with job descriptions, training requirements and performance standards. Keep all staff thoroughly informed through regularly scheduled staff meetings, memos, etc.
Location: Vail Mountain Lodging - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $52,500 / year, annual bonus potential
- Previous Housekeeping Management Experience
- Bilingual English/ Spanish
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.