Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Oxford Court, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a self-motivated Houseman & Building Maintenance Assistant to join our team! If you are able to lift 50 lbs, shovel snow, and communicate in a professional and effective manner, we would love to meet you!
- Check and clean restrooms
- Upkeep and open pool area
- Maintain all common areas (lobby, gym, game room, elevators and garage) while checking for lights out, necessary cleaning, trash etc.
- Vacuum common areas, mop where necessary
- Take out trash and recycling in all common areas and maintain trash room
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Polish bell carts
- Walk property checking for trash or other issues
- Tree trimming
- Cleaning and set up patio furniture
- Pool cleaning
- Power washing garage and driveway
- Shovel and or snow blow driveways, sidewalks and pool area
- Pool Cleaning
- Icicle removal
- Remove pool cover daily
Location: Oxford Court - Beaver Creek, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: December 1, 2019
Pay Rate: $16.00 / hour
Schedule: 5 days per week. Ability to work weekends, irregular hours, and overtime during busy seasons.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- On-Site Parking
- Ski Breaks
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings and Opportunity for Growth
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must have a valid Colorado driver’s license & clean driving record
- Must be able to quickly and effectively solve problems in a professional manner
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and manage time in order to complete tasks
- Must be able to express thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- Must be able to give and receive directions
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Pay: up to $16/hour
2019</span></p><p><span><strong></strong> $16.00 / hour</span></p><p><strong>Schedule:</strong> 5 days per week
Job Reference #: 91552598716