LakeHouse Wellness Concierge
Job Title: Wellness Concierge
Department: East West Urban Management
Reports To: On- Site General Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt ____x______ Non-exempt___________
Lakehouse is Colorado’s first residential project to pilot and pursue WELL Building Certification, a globally-recognized program which promotes human health and wellness within the built environment. The Wellness Concierge serves as the commissioner of resident programs, designed to support the health and well-being across all aspects and areas of community life. A WELL community is inclusive and integrated with a strong community identity, fostering high levels of social interaction and engagement. Our goal is to impact individuals not just within the walls of their home, but throughout community spaces where they spend their time. Responsibilities include program development, scheduling, administration of committees, newsletter development, and overall program promotion and publicity. The Wellness Concierge ensures that all programs and services are conducted and fulfilled in a manner consistent with the goals and objectives of the WELL Standard and Lakehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resident Concierge: provide residents with information about local features and assist residents with reservations, travel, event tickets and coordinating pet/child care.
- Plan, coordinate and implement programs, classes and community-wide events. As part of planning, solicits input and involvement from residents and management.
- Work with residents to assist in the establishment of committees and community organizations. Provide assistance for the charter process, development and promotion of programs.
- Assist residents with the scheduling and reservation of facility spaces, to include program and room requirements, coordination with other departments, arrangements for the collection of fees as applicable, and acts as a general overseer for all things related.
- Oversee the operation of activity registration.
- In conjunction with farm operator, oversee the community urban farm and coordinate educational opportunities and events for residents.
- Coordinate limited food sourcing for residents from farms and wholesalers.
- Oversee the New Resident Orientation presentations to ensure adequate promotion, room set-up, amenities, and community participation.
- Coordinates and facilitates holiday decorating of the common areas as well as events related.
- Coordinate the development and distribution of the Association newsletter and communications as assigned.
- Identification of and ongoing coordination with outside fitness service providers, including engagement of fitness facilities, scheduling of classes and trainers.
- Coordinates all other duties as assigned by building manager.
- Coordination of building social functions.
- Work with established team of wellness partners to coordinate and facilitate their engagement with residents.
- Work with Colorado State University to support and coordinate their efforts for the long-term resident wellness study.
- Weekend manager duties.
Education and/or Experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in event planning and sustained background in Hospitality i.e. high-end hotel/resort/property management like experience a must.
- Strong skills with experience in communications, public relations and marketing.
- Well versed in the negotiation process. High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Interest in heath and wellness, ideally with established relationships with local related businesses, professional and resources. Achieve WELL AP Accreditation.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write correspondence emails. Ability to read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively listen and comprehend homeowner, guest or vendor requests and concerns
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization in English.
- Knowledge of Spanish a plus.
- Computer, desk phone, key bank machine, copier/printer, tablet, juicer, blender.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Key Bank
- Internet Explorer
Mathematical and Reasoning Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.