Loss Prevention Officer
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is seeking a safety oriented Service Loss Prevention Officer to join their team in Avon, CO. The Loss Prevention Officer is responsible for the safety and security of the Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa and Westin Mountain Villas, colleagues, guests and owners as well as property assets.
Essential duties include:
- Detects potential sources of security and safety hazards, responds to emergencies, handles complaints, investigates and compiles reports in a professional and hospitable manner.
- Maintains accurate records while performing duties including camera monitoring, shift activity, guest and employee incidents, able to keep information confidential.
- Resolve difficult guest situations in a professional and hospitable manner.
- Respond to emergencies.
- Manage hotel lost & found.
- Communicate with management and colleagues in an effective and professional manner.
- Maintain a calm and professional demeanor during difficult situations.
- Complete any and all tasks assigned in a timely manner to the expected level.
- Assists valet with guest car retrieval when needed.
- Assists with shipping and receiving and package delivery.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO. www.westinriverfront.com
Approximate start date: ASAP.
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal.
Schedule: days vary, 5 days per week 4pm-12pm.
Eligible for great benefits and perks including 401k Plan. Perks include ski pass, discounted associate lunches; Marriott/Starwood lodging discounts; bus passes discount; Eye Pieces 30% OFF; discounts at certain local shops; employee referral program up to $200 per hired person; free trainings, spa discounts, discounted gym membership, and more!
At East West, you'll find a culture based on excellence, where our vision is to be the leader in hospitality services by being transparent, collaborative and simplifying the complex. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment and those we serve. We make this happen by creating value and sharing our passion for hospitality in the places where we live, work and thrive. Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
Previous guest service experience, at least 1 year of experience. High school diploma or equivalent; ability to walk/stand for up to 8 hours. Ideal candidate will be a positive, professional, customer service oriented individual. Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated. Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently. Must have a valid US driver's license. Must be proficient with computers, specifically, Microsoft Office. Satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record check required. Must be able to lift up to 60lbs, able to bend, crawl, climb, lift, kneel and crouch. Must be able to obtain a CPR, First Aid and AED certification within 30 days of hire.