Maintenance Engineer ($500 Signing Bonus, Free Ski Pass, Flex Schedule)
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our East West Hospitality team in Beaver Creek, CO.
We are looking for a mechanically inclined Maintenance Engineer to work in the Upper Village area of Beaver Creek. We offer great schedule flexibility, including the opportunity to take the morning off to ski on a powder day! The mountain is just steps outside our office and you can park on-site! We provide ongoing training, which means frequent growth opportunities and a chance to increase your earning potential. If you have a valid driver's license and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, we would love to meet you!
Candidate does not need all of these skills, but all are a plus;
- Basic Carpentry
- Pool and Spa maintenance
Location: East West Hospitality- Beaver Creek, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay: Up to $24/ hour DOE
Signing Bonus: $500
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Flexible Schedule
- Ski Breaks!
- On-Site Parking Garage - Can be used even on your days off!
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you'll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Have strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
- Candidate should have experience in some of the following; HVAC, plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, painting, drywall, irrigation, and pools/spas.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 90773036879