Slifer Smith & Frampton is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team at our corporate office in Avon, CO. The Marketing Coordinator collaborates with the marketing team, brokers, staff, and external points-of-contact to ensure all assigned marketing responsibilities are completed accurately, professionally, and within appropriate timelines. This position reports to the Director of Marketing & Online Media.
- Responsible for booking and compiling advertising requests for Vail Daily and Magazine corporate ads and submitting ads by the assigned deadline.
- Act as a liaison between the brokers and the Creative Brand Manager to coordinate design requests by building ad content and proofing the creative.
- Coordinate company For Sale & Open House signage. Assist Creative Brand Manager with production of all exterior office signage.
- Point of contact for EPS; local print store for business cards, notecards, etc.
- Manage inventory of print collateral and send to offices when requests come in.
- Create content for the bi-annual printed newsletter, Inside Edge.
- Assist Marketing Manager with farming program.
- Assist Marketing Team with the creation of company print collateral (Maps, Listing Presentations, Why Buy, etc.).
- Manage the UYO approvals and inquiries regarding Xpress Docs.
- Assist Marketing Managers with Social Media content; Blog Posts, Instagram & Facebook. Post and buy ads as necessary.
- Create monthly newsletters, and other e-mail campaigns to announce events, new developments, and local news.
- Assist brokers with maintaining and customizing their broker websites, keep content and photos up to date on main SSF website.
Systems & Tools
- Approve/edit all marketing remarks in Base Camp within 24 hours of broker submission.
- Maintain a strong understanding of SSF Systems and Tools including but not limited to Base Camp, CRM, Xpress Docs, Affiliate portals, Showing Time and MLS.
Other Marketing Support
- Assist Marketing Manager with Sponsorship Activations. Assist with the management of tickets, set up and facilitation when necessary.
- Take on additional tasks as requested, including but not limited to: running statistical reports, creating marketing collateral, and assisting with broker and staff trainings.
- Assist Marketing Manager with the management of the SSF Foundation.
Invoicing & Budgeting
- Responsible for submitting marketing invoices into accounting, including but not limited to: Xpress Docs, EPS, Signs, and Vail Daily.
General Company Administration
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance as per the Company Handbook. Adhere to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Assist in communication and implementation of new company policies and procedures whereas relating to the day-to-day functions of brokers.
- Maintain a cooperative attitude in working with the external points-of-contact, brokers, colleagues.
Eligible for comprehensive benefits package including: Health Insurance, 401k plan with match, Vacation time, Sick time, Wellness / Ski Pass Incentive, and Employee Assistance Program.
Great perks including: Bus pass discount; 30% off at Eye Pieces of Vail; discounts at local shops; employee referral program up to $200 per hired person; free trainings, discounted gym membership, and more!
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at at eastwest.com , and Slifer Smith & Frampton at vailrealestate.com.
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
- Experience managing multi-step projects from conception through execution.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism.
- Ability to prioritize projects and take on additional tasks, as necessary.
- Proficiency in using internet/email, typing, Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) - Preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.