Lodge Tower is looking for a part-time, year round Night Audit to join our team in Vail, CO. If you are customer service oriented and have an excellent attention to detail, we would love to meet you!
- Run end of day reports and look for any discrepancies
- Post room charges
- Oversee front desk operations overnight
- Check guests and owners in and out
Location: Lodge Tower, Managed by East West Hospitality - Vail, CO
Start Date: December 2021
Employment Status: Part Time, Year Round or Seasonal
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Schedule: 11pm - 7am Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous hospitality experience preferred
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (PT/YR)
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Uniform & Dry Cleaning Provided
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.