Office Marketing Coordinator
Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate, Summit County’s leading real estate brokerage, is looking for a dynamic professional to join our team of support staff. The Office Marketing Coordinator supports brokers in the areas of marketing and administrative tasks, and ensures smooth day-to-day operations of a fast-paced office. Based on a progressive approach to administrative support, this role requires a skill set that includes a high level of comfort with technology, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a passion for customer service, and the ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and excel in a self-directed environment. If you are looking to get your start in the real estate industry while earning competitive pay and benefits, then submit your application with cover letter today!
- Real Estate Broker Support: Includes administrative and marketing duties in order to support the Brokers with listing and selling real estate.
- General office duties required to coordinate flow of office
- Training/Education: Learn the real estate business and all of SSF’s systems and tools and apply that knowledge to better support the Brokers.
Location: Summit County Offices - Keystone, Frisco or Breckenridge, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $16.50 - $17.50 / hour + quarterly bonus based on performance
Schedule: 4 days per week; Friday - Monday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, Accident, & Life Insurance
- Ski Pass Reimbursement
- On-Site Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Real Estate Career Development Plan. Learn this business from the ground up.
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
As the No. 1 real estate company in the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone. Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate (SSF) has been a pillar of these communities for nearly 60 years. SSF has over 220 Brokers, with more than 90 team members supporting them including support staff, licensed assistants, branch brokers, marketing and online media specialists, technical support staff, and in-house closing experts. SSF has 27 offices located throughout the Vail Valley, Summit County and Roaring Fork Valley. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about SFF at summitcountyrealestate.com.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent marketing & administrative experience.
- Computer proficiency including using programs such as Windows, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point and other web based software programs.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain a sense of professionalism.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
Slifer Smith & Frampton is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.