Tree House Supervisor will be responsible for efficiency of efforts, strategic planning, all aspects that support the core business of Tree House and day-to-day operations.
- Tree House Operations Supervisor
- Assist with interviews and hire of new employees
- Train new employees
- Liaison between manager, maintenance crew and development/sales team at the Treehouse
- Manage overall Treehouse day to day operations
- Supervises and lead Mountainside Outfitter Team
- Communicates goals and deadline and assesses performance
- Responsible for all aspects of Tree House preparedness, cleanliness & presentation, collateral & food & beverage.
- Office supplies and inventory
- Coordinate & provide keys for all home owners
- Coordinate facility repairs with maintenance operations.
- Oversee vendor relationships to accomplish cleaning, garbage removal, snow removal, lighting, supplies, etc.
- Create Tree House summer and winter activities.
- Coordinate events; hire vendors, procure entertainment, hire additional staff for the events, set up and hosting of Mountainside Community events
- Implement new policies and procedures
- Office Supervision:
- Enter new owners to Salesforce Marketing database, create and manage reports.
- Prepare schedules for the Outfitters
- Ordering office equipment, supplies, administering mailing and shipping needs.
- Forms, memos, email, etc. supporting internal, as well as external communication.
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods and services
- Manage company credit cards; reconcile monthly statements
- Coordinating and leading one or more team members to cover various areas of responsibility
- Manager set operation budget
- Outfitter Duties
- Embrace TML core values, and inherent missions, goals and directives
- Be knowledgeable about the Mountainside Community master plan and future amenities
- Facilitate tailored service to meet the specific needs of each resident
- Respond to owners/guests request with high level of urgency by assuring prompt and positive action on all resident complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions, as well as conduct follow-up
- Respect the privacy, perspectives, priorities, time and resources of each homeowner and their guest
- Understand owner’s preferences and maintain current notes and records for future reference
- Assist on managing reservations for conference/party room for resident functions
- Administer all appropriately loaned keys to vendors, contractors, realtors and guests and make sure they are returned promptly
- Check guests in and out, assist with bags, provide directions to residence
4. Concierge Services
- Arrange for, suggest, recommend, book and confirm activities
- Provide driving and walking directions
- Maintain familiarity with seasonal and year- round local events and activities
- Keep current on local area businesses changes, closings and openings to facilitate accurate suggestions
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Northstar Resort’s summer and winter operations including direct contacts with ski/snowboard and mountain bike school
- Assist in maintaining resource books with local activities, trail maps, restaurant menus, etc
- OTHER DUTIES:
- Additional duties and special projects as requested and/or assigned.
Because of the fluctuating demands of the Tree House operation, it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks, not specifically addressed above
Promote at all times a cooperative and problem solving atmosphere. Conduct all business in a professional and courteous manner. Must also honor and adhere to the following hospitality top 10’s at all times (below).
- I will be well-groomed
- I will smile
- I will make eye contact
- I will use attentive postures
- I will greet & welcome my guests
- I will be knowledgeable about my destination, my division and local attractions
- I will make suggestions
- I will be patient
- I will take responsibility for inquiries and problems
- I will thank my guests
Language/ Communication: Ability to read, write and speak English required. Excellent writing and listening skills.
Education/Experience: High School diploma or equivalent required. College or technical school associate or bachelor degree preferred. Previous experience in the service industry required. Database management and high-end concierge services experience preferred. Microsoft & Apple products knowledge. Familiarity with social media & blogs administration.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations: First Aid, CPR and AED certification. California Responsible Beverage Service Training upon hire. Other required training as directed.
Job Reference #: 90346423929