Overnight Guest Service Agent ($500 Signing Bonus!)
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
Snowmass Mountain Lodging is seeking a responsible Overnight Guest Service Agent to join our team in Snowmass Base Village. The Overnight Guest Service is responsible for the overall overnight operations, appearance, and security of base village while attending to the needs of all guests.
- Register guests and assign rooms
- Accommodate special requests when possible
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
- Understands cancellation procedures
- Process guest check-outs and check-ins
- Knows room types, locations, room rates, activities and services of the property
- Attends department meetings
- Implements proper procedures in emergency situations
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging- Snowmass, CO.
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Days vary, overnight 11pm-7am; requires weekends and holidays.
Pay Rate: $18/ hr
Signing Bonus: $500
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Ski Pass or Winter Season Bonus
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Bus Pass Discounts
- Sabbatical Program
- $400 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of guest service experience preferred
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.