Overnight Guest Service Agent
Snowmass Mountain Lodging is seeking a responsible Overnight Guest Service Agent to join their team in Base Village- Snowmass. The Overnight Guest Service is responsible for the overall overnight operations, appearance, and security of base village while attending to the needs of all guests.
Essential functions include:
- Register guests and assign rooms
- Accommodate special requests when possible
- Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
- Understands cancellation procedures
- Process guest check-outs and check-ins
- Knows room types, locations, room rates, activities and services of the property
- Attends department meetings
- Implements proper procedures in emergency situations
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging- Snowmass, CO.
Approximate Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: Days vary, overnight 11pm-7am; requires weekends and holidays.
Comprehensive benefits package including: Health Insurance, 401k plan with match, Vacation time, Sick time, Wellness / Ski Pass Incentive, Employee Assistance Program. Great perks including bus pass discount and 30% off at Eye Pieces.
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
High School Diploma or equivalent; 1-2 years of guest service experience preferred.