Owner Relations Representative
East West Hospitality is seeking a customer oriented Owner Relations Representative to join their fantastic team! The Owner Relations Representative provides professional reservation assistance and guidance for high end fractional owner and timeshare owners in a team atmosphere. Responsibilities include: handling multiple associations, Maintaining communication with resort managers and staff, Maintaining business relationships with entities relating to timeshare such as exchange companies, vacation clubs, collections and short term rentals.
Essential duties include:
- Adhere to the guidelines set forth with each condominium association's CCR's including rules and regulations.
- Have a through knowledge of a variety of exchange company policies and procedures.
- Address complaints and resolve issues.
- Handle reservations, deposits and final payments, cancellations, internal and external exchanges and owner rental release contracts.
- Prepare and distribute concierge forms and pre-arrival notifications.
- Attend department meetings, annual owner meetings and company development programs.
- Prepare new owner packets and assist new owners with reservations and benefits.
- Create and facilitate new ideas and practices to enhance the owner/guest experience.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am-6pm
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Location: East West Hospitality- Avon, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits & Culture
Comprehensive benefits package including: Health Insurance, 401k plan with match, Vacation time, Sick time, Wellness / Ski Pass Incentive, Employee Assistance Program.
Great perks including: Bus pass discount; Eye Pieces 30% OFF; discounts at local shops; employee referral program up to $400 per hired person; free trainings and more!
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training equivalent combination of education and experience. Professional written and verbal communication is essential.
Pay: up to $18/hour
CO.</span></span></p><p><span><span> ASAP</span></span></p><p><span><span>Pay: $18/hr
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 88239805021