Public Areas Attendant
We are currently seeking a Public Areas Attendant to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
- With direction from the Public Areas Supervisor ensures the effective cleaning of the Housekeeping operations including but not exclusive to Public Front of House areas and Back of House and colleague areas to include colleague work and locker areas, storage areas and laundry areas.
- Strives to exceed customer expectations.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Report any maintenance work to the supervisor or the HK office straight away.
- Any guest property found in public areas should be brought to the HK Office immediately.
- Towels and toilet supplies must be replaced in all public toilets and regular checks using the check list in place should be made throughout the shift
- Colleague areas should be cleaned thoroughly. Any uniform found should be returned to the uniform room. Any colleague personal possessions should be brought to the HK office immediately
- Trolleys should be kept neat and tidy throughout the day.
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.