We are currently seeking a Reservations Agent to join our team!
Scope of this Position:
- Provides a reservations service to our guests to include but not limited to: taking reservations, making changes to existing bookings, cancelling bookings and giving further information about the resort and Snowmass.
- Strives to continually improve guest, owner and colleague satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
- To be a part of the efficient running of the Reservations operations including but not exclusive to: reservations, rooms inventory and revenue management.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Knowledge of Reservations operational procedures.
- Knowledge of Reservations and Guest Inventory systems.
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they affect department.
- Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems.
- Knowledge of safety standards
Viceroy Hotels & Resorts inspires travelers with one-of-a-kind authentic lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in sought-after locations. A leader in modern luxury, Viceroy’s vibe-led hospitality is guided by the brand promise "Remember to Live," an affirmation to create lifelong memories for each and every guest. As an industry leader in creativity and innovation, our hotels draw upon the diverse backgrounds and talent of our extraordinary team for optimal success.