Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Full Time, Year Round Reservations Lead to drive sales. If you have a strong sales aptitude and the desire to succeed we would love meet you!
- Drive sales from incoming reservation leads whether by phone, or electronic systems by applying sales skills and closing techniques with a high level of professionalism and enthusiasm while using software provided at all times.
- Identify and provide the guest and (or agent’s needs for its guest), needs and requirements by engaging potential guest using a consultative approach. Share property benefits and features, quote rates, provide detailed descriptions of unit and complex or luxury home, answer guest questions promptly and efficiently.
- Process reservations for guests including placing accurate details into reservation systems. Record payment information and ensure booking information is correct.
- Work with Snowmass and Corporate sales teams to exceed revenue goals and business objectives.
- Collaborate closely with Corporate Reservations Sales team to fully optimize Snowmass’ revenue growth.
- Understand and support the management of wholesale, OTA, and listing contracts in regards to sales and sales operations.
- Demonstrates strong sales aptitude and the desire to succeed while embracing East West Hospitality’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and apply skills to job requirements.
Location: Snowmass Mountain Lodging - Snowmass, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18-20 / hour
Schedule: M-F, 8am-5pm
Benefits & Perks:
- Ski Pass Program
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Bus Pass Discounts
- Sabbatical Program
- $400 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High School diploma or equivalent; or a minimum of 6 months related experiences and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate professionally in English; Spanish/Portuguese language and communication skill a plus.
- Must posses basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, IQWare, and Navis; or be capable to learn computer applications that are in line with the sales process
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in